Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.hl-kunst.de. This is a private website.
§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Herbert Leistl, Drosselweg 3, 92237 Sulzbach-Rosenberg, e-mail info@:firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to limitation of processing,
Right of opposition to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(4) Web analysis
a) Tools for web analysis are not used.
(5) Collection of further data
a) Insofar as it is possible to enter personal or business data in our offer, your data will be encrypted during transport to us using software (SSL) and are protected from third party access.
§4 How long we store your data
When you write a comment, it is saved indefinitely, including metadata. This way, we can automatically recognize and share follow-up comments instead of moderating them.
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information that they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the user name cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
§5 Where we send your data
Visitor comments could be examined by an automated spam detection service.
§6 Embedded content from other websites
Contributions on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, contributions, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator